17 August 2007

style(hunt): mary janes

Mary Janes hold a warm spot in my heart. They remind me of being a little girl and parading my first pair of heels. I thought I was sooo grown then. I haven't worn Mary Janes in awhile because I grew out of the chunky heel. However, for the fall they are here with a skinny heel (hooray!) I found a couple at Net-A-Porter (high end) and then a pair at Target (low end). All cute, but some how the more expensive look better, why is that?



Ninette leather pumps, Pedro Garcia ($340)

Black Mary Jane leather pumps with a 100mm heel. Pedro Garcia shoes have a pointed toe and a buckle fastening strap across arch.


Super Wallis platform pumps, Christian Louboutin ($720)

Black leather Mary Jane-style pumps with a dark brown 120mm heel and a 20mm platform. Christian Louboutin shoes have a stud fastening strap across arch and a signature red sole.

Regal Pumps, Rupert Sanderson ($595)

Black patent leather Mary-Jane pumps, approximately 105mm high. Rupert Sanderson pumps have an almond shaped toe, a silver buckle, stiletto heel and cream lining.



Patent leather Mary Janes, Miu Miu ($430)

Black patent leather Mary Jane style shoes with double buckle-fastening straps. Miu Miu shoes have a round-toe and are approximately 100mm high with a hidden 20mm platform.



Black Skyler Patent Mary Jane Pump, Xhilaration ($19.99)

Black Embellished with Button Accents. Faux Patent Leather Upper with Thermoplastic Rubber Outsoles. 2.75" High Heel. Features Slip On Styling



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...