17 May 2009

direct(transit): flying in style?

Sometimes when I see a celebrity pictured at an airport, I look at it in awe, doubt, confusion of how/why are they able to travel in the outfits that they are pictured in. I have certain rules when traveling...comfortable shoes, no jeans, very little jewelry, and I layer like crazy.  Granted, I don't have paparazzi following me or a private jet at my disposal to make a costume change easier, but is worth it for us commoners? I found some images of more comfortable and practical set....for the most part.


(clockwise l-r) rihanna ~ posh ~ beyonce ~ rihanna ~ posh ~ beyonce ~ rihanna

(clockwise l-r) madonna ~ kate hudson ~ heidi klum ~ halle berry ~ kate holmes ~ mary-kate olsen ~ eva mendes ~ sienna miller

(clockwise l-r) fergie ~ kate winslet ~ reese witherspoon ~ nicole richie ~ tilda swinton ~ kylie minogue ~ michelle trachtenberg ~ anne hathaway ~ drew barrymore




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...